Go, Go, Parody Rangers! Go, Go, Parody Rangers!

Hilarious..

Come together rangers! hahah that had me rollin with laughter.

Miss Dynamite XX Miss Dynamite XX

that was really good.

I can tell you worked very hard on that and you are a very talented artist. IT was funy and scary at times i was compltely enthralled in it. I also like the storyline like how its rediculous like most of the anime ones but still cool.

Fan made Gorillaz video Fan made Gorillaz video

Great Video

You are very talented. The Music and style fit perfectly. The aniamtion was top otch and utold the story well.

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

hahha

that was a real funny parody. Like the post below said the comedic timing was perfect. Also where can i get one of those black shirts with the snake and plane? That looked cool.

CakeBread responds:

I don't make them, but they're all over the internet. Just google "snakes on a plane shirt"

Ten Commandments Ten Commandments

Greatest Flash Ever

I loved it. everything was perfect. It was so funny Ims till laughing.

Roadrunner vs. Segway Roadrunner vs. Segway

Good.

I really liked this, you captured the atmosphere of the original Looney tunes cartoon. Besides the walk cycle for wiley everything was done r ther well. the storyline was simple yet brilliant too I can actually see that as a commercial for segway. Maybe if they had u guys at marketing it would be selling out right now lol.

family guy fan pilot family guy fan pilot

best paraody i've seen

I like this you captured the flow of the (earlie and nuch better) seasons. U just have to work on the grpahics and audio fluidity a bit more and speed up th frame rate but excllent work cant wait for your other one