poppin tabs poppin tabs

good beat

nice sampling you should throw some vocals down on it. I can hear the clipping in my speakers turnt he compression down and eq a bit maybe.

teddygram responds:

that's not clipping, it's vinyl static from the sample. but thanks!

Thinker DEMO Thinker DEMO

Good start

Really good song i was feeling it. almost like the feel of "fireflies" by that owl band. I think you should change the beat though as it doesn't seem to fit the song and the melody needs to change up, a little bit of strong sturucture?

DDman465 responds:

I never really made a song out of the 4/4 beat so it's something I have to touch up on. I had my doubts about the beat, and the repetative melody too, I'll see what I can do. Thanks for reviewing.

the whale the whale

Excellent

You are very talented. o talented I'm jealous? Why aren't you signed yet? If i had cash i would start a label jsut to put you on it. I predict in the next 2 years you are going to take off and its well worth it.

Nub&Scribbler - Our Mistakes 1 Nub&Scribbler - Our Mistakes 1

good

I like it alot. Nice mixing instument mix and eqing. check out my profile thanks.

Scribbler responds:

Thank you. I will check you out.

Ending Day *MixerMike* Ending Day *MixerMike*

excellent!

Good job buddy you are talented. I love the chord progressions. Ive come up with the same one before but you made it a full song and good!

{Fading Light} {Fading Light}

I like

I liek it very smooth. Doesnt make me think to much jsut want to fall back arfn relax.

new izzle new izzle

meh

wow you a re def. using standard sounds. dont u edit them using filters or patches? Work on your kicks and make the song longer. I find that writing with lyrics helps me with the progression of the sound. Better yet listen to a sound u like and try to emulate in. thats how you'll learn what amkesa complete song/progression so u wont stop on a loop. also please stop with the voice or at least add an effect to it! Where is the bass? Checkout my track called "She has left you" and review, thanks alot.

Deathzone responds:

~. X? " i thought it might be useful in a flash menu or somethin."

The Summer of George The Summer of George

I rpoclaimthis excellent.

lol this is awesome gj.

A #1 A #1

its catchy

its suprisingly catching. i wont be like "turn this sh*t off" if my buddy was playing it in thye car. Just make it longer good bg music. check out and review my track "She has left you" thanks.

Klobox Klobox

i like it

will be good for a game. Nice one.