Go, Go, Parody Rangers! Go, Go, Parody Rangers!

Hilarious..

Come together rangers! hahah that had me rollin with laughter.

Miss Dynamite XX Miss Dynamite XX

that was really good.

I can tell you worked very hard on that and you are a very talented artist. IT was funy and scary at times i was compltely enthralled in it. I also like the storyline like how its rediculous like most of the anime ones but still cool.

Fan made Gorillaz video Fan made Gorillaz video

Great Video

You are very talented. The Music and style fit perfectly. The aniamtion was top otch and utold the story well.

poppin tabs poppin tabs

good beat

nice sampling you should throw some vocals down on it. I can hear the clipping in my speakers turnt he compression down and eq a bit maybe.

teddygram responds:

that's not clipping, it's vinyl static from the sample. but thanks!

Thinker DEMO Thinker DEMO

Good start

Really good song i was feeling it. almost like the feel of "fireflies" by that owl band. I think you should change the beat though as it doesn't seem to fit the song and the melody needs to change up, a little bit of strong sturucture?

DDman465 responds:

I never really made a song out of the 4/4 beat so it's something I have to touch up on. I had my doubts about the beat, and the repetative melody too, I'll see what I can do. Thanks for reviewing.

the whale the whale

Excellent

You are very talented. o talented I'm jealous? Why aren't you signed yet? If i had cash i would start a label jsut to put you on it. I predict in the next 2 years you are going to take off and its well worth it.